Transaction Readiness Assessments
For clients that are evaluating a potential strategic transaction – whether it be right around the corner or several years away – a Transaction Readiness Assessment is an opportunity to assess the clients current positioning and readiness. The assessment includes a due diligence review, overview of valuation and transaction comparables, and evaluation of current market conditions. Clients receive an indication of likely issues from the perspective of a potential acquirer or investor, likely investor or acquirer target audiences, likely transaction types and valuation ranges, and a list of recommended actions to take prior to commencing a strategic transaction effort.
- Fresh, unbiased third party perspective
- Feedback from experienced deal professionals
- Resources available to assist with full strategic transaction support
- “Devil’s advocate” upfront rather than hearing it from the market
- Ability to implement key changes before going to market