The CFO Systems team is actively engaged in the construction industry by providing support to clients involved in financing, real-estate development and subcontracting. We have practical experience in both the commercial and residential construction sector that allows us to adapt to the rapidly changing construction industry. CFO Systems works as more than just consultants. We serve your company as a member of the executive team prepared to increase efficiency and drive growth.
The professionals at CFO Systems have worked with clients in the construction industry to:
- Secure bonding for multi-million dollar projects
- Obtain equity and debt financing
- Secure equipment financing
- Strengthen cash flow
- Prepare and circulate investor package materials
- Perform financial modeling and analysis of project structure
- Lead proper implementation of industry software
- Liaise with Union and non-Union staff
- Coordinate independent market analysis/appraisal functions and reports
- Analyze and improve accounting processes and procedures
- Improve reporting and collection of data to accurately determine margins on subcontractors
Our construction team is led by Brad Johnson. Brad has over 15 years of experience in finance industry including tenure as the CFO of a family-owned subcontractor with over 100 employees. He specializes in strategic planning, asset management, inventory control and insurance.
Brett Frevert has an extensive resume of senior financial leadership with successful companies including Grubb & Ellis Pacific Realty Group, First Data Corporation and Deloitte & Touche.