Many middle-market companies struggle to meet their human resources needs and to understand their obligations to a growing workforce. CFO Systems can provide the HR leadership you need as you navigate the complex relationships and systems connecting Compensation, Benefits, Recruitment, Retention, Compliance, Work Comp, HRIS and Payroll at YOUR workplace. We can provide the expertise that keeps your HR efforts focused and improves the efficiency of day-to-day operations.
The professionals at CFO Systems have helped HR clients by:
- Providing interim and timeshare HR leadership
- Streamlining operations
- Writing and revising employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Managing employee benefits and educating employees
- Increasing 401k participation
- Conducting Request for Proposal (RFP) process for various needs such as benefit brokers, legal counsel, HRIS, applicant tracking
- Conducting, analyzing and improving employee satisfaction / employee opinion surveys
- Improving employee retention through analysis of loss patterns and exit interviews
- Recruiting top-level talent
- Customizing and delivering training for managers and staff
- Achieving compliance (including FMLA administration and 401k discrimination testing)
- Implementing HRIS/Payroll software solutions to increase efficiences
Our Human Resources team provides strong leadership through the skills of its members. Their strength is represented by their years of service and the diversity of their experience. They pride themselves on their ability to implement tailored solutions to the challenges faced by our clients. Our HR professionals work closely with management to respond to challenges while protecting and promoting the culture of the organization.
Laura Pavalis has more than 30 years of leadership in the financial, oil and gas, real estate and non-profit industries. She brings talent and enthusiasm to the areas of Benefits, Compensation, Recruitment and Compliance.
Erich Ziegler has over 20 years of experience in assisting domestic and international clients to develop effective HR processes, procedures and technology.
Robyn Porter has over 20 years as a Human Resource management professional, primarily in middle market organizations. Robyn specializes in building scalable HR processes and best practices while keeping an organization’s culture a top priority.