CFO Systems has the expertise to help non-profits of any size reach their goals. Our team of executives can provide Financial, Human Resources and Administrative support on an interim or timeshare basis. Clients that work with CFO Systems gain the benefits of executive-level Financial and HR leadership while limiting the cost and commitment of senior staff, allowing you more time to focus on your organization’s mission.
The professionals at CFO Systems have worked with clients in the non-profit industry to:
- Prepare financial statements and business plans
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Review accounting operations
- Monitor budgets and variances
- Plan cost allocations
- Manage cash flow
- Direct capital campaigns
- Write and customize policies, procedures, and handbooks
- Conduct administration of FMLA
- Ensure compliance with ERISA, FMLA, FLSA, ADA, Work Comp, etc.
- Support recruitment
- Perform HRIS selection and implementation
- Design benefit plans
- Customize training for groups (on-site or webinar)
Our non-profit team understands that not all organizations are alike. Whether your organization serves in health and welfare, social services, the arts or as a membership organization, we can tailor services to your specific needs.
Laura Pavalis led the Human Resources department of the Visiting Nurse Association of the Midlands for 12 years.
Brett Frevert has served on the board of directors for numerous non-profits, always lending his financial expertise.
Brad Johnson specializes in non-profit financial reporting for industries including healthcare and sporting events.
CFO Systems provides a well-rounded team of finance and accounting professionals to handle everything from the AP/AR to financial packets to be presented to the board.