At CFO Systems, we can manage the filing process from beginning to end or just do the XBRL tagging. We work in conjunction with your outside attorney firm, audit firm and internal staff. If your internal staff is burdened with doing the tedious XBRL tagging, we free them up so they can be more productive in helping manage the company. If you use an outside firm (i.e. publisher), we are proud of the fact we can reduce your XBRL tagging and filing cost. We modify the XBRL instance document as many times as you need at no extra cost. We stay with you until you file with the SEC or we can file for you.
We read the financial statements and prepare the XBRL instance documents by:
- Marking all applicable items in the financial statements and footnotes with the correct tags from the correct taxonomy
- Extending taxonomy where absolutely necessary
- Including “Document” and “Entity” header information
- Validating for presentation
- Validating for calculations
- Creating the XBRL instance document
- Rendering the XBRL document in a human viewable format
Our premium turnaround times for 10Q & 10K are:
First time setup 20 days
Quarterly roll forward 10 days
Major revisions 2 days
Minor revisions 1 day or less
Our SEC filing team is led by Neal Greenberg who has more than 30 years of financial and operations experience specializing in the manufacturing, healthcare, communications and advertising industries. He works closely with clients to improve operational efficiency, develop strategic plans, improve balance sheet management and strengthen board relations. Neal has extensive current experience with XBRL detail tagging and filing 10-Ks, 10-Qs, and 8-Ks in 2 different software platforms.