The CFO Systems team is actively engaged in supporting and growing small businesses as experienced experts who have worked across multiple industries including manufacturing, healthcare, food and beverage, construction and communications. CFO Systems works as more than just consultants; we serve your company as engaged members of the executive team prepared to increase efficiency and drive growth.
The professionals at CFO Systems have worked with small businesses to:
- Create business plans
- Provide Quickbooks training
- Analyze and improve accounting processes and procedures
- Obtain equity and debt financing
- Secure equipment financing
- Strengthen cash flow
- Design and circulate investor package materials
- Perform financial modeling and analysis of project structure
- Analyze tax effects of major asset purchases
- Obtain the Nebraska microenterprise tax credit for $10K
- Improve reporting to accurately determine margins on subcontractors
- Lead proper implementation of industry software
- Coordinate independent market analysis/appraisal functions and reports
Our small business team is led by Dale Marples. Dale has 39 years of experience in the financial industry. He has provided outsourced financial management to the Omaha business community for the past 12 years, helping small businesses access up-to-date information needed to make sound financial decisions. Dale specializes in developing business plans, improving cash flow management, providing financial analysis and coaching businesses on a variety of issues.
Brian Radermacher has over ten years of experience in the finance and small business sector. He has worked closely with small businesses around the region as a CPA, bank analyst, and operations manager. Brian has first-hand experience with many of the issues facing entrepreneurs as the former owner/ operator of a restaurant franchise. He is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and works extensively with clients in this area.