What We Do
Understand your personal needs and career goals
We learn more about you as a person and a professional. We want to understand your personality, strengths, and identify your short- and long-term career goals.
Our clients are fast-growing organizations with exciting opportunities. We help find the right match for your goals and expertise.
Cultural fit is essential for career success. We match you with organizations that align with what you want next in your career – with support, satisfaction, and the opportunity to make a difference.
CFO Systems wants to be your trusted advisor to help you make the next move in your career. But we don’t just look at your resume and credentials. We want to know you as a person: what inspires you, how you work best, and what you need from your next organization to make the biggest impact in your career.
Our clients are fast-growing, innovative organizations that appreciate top talent like you. We look at more than your resume & credentials. Our goal: help candidates and companies achieve an ideal cultural fit for lasting success!
Here is how our three-stage hiring process works for candidates:
- We talk with you about your personal and professional goals – long term and short term.
- We learn more about your personality, tenacity, strengths, motivators, and other characteristics. This helps us match you with a company and a role where you will thrive.
- We present you with a selection of opportunities that we believe will be a good fit for you. These preliminary matches are based on our detailed understanding of each company’s business culture, strategy, and objectives.
- Tell us which, if any, opportunities you would like to pursue. Next, CFO Systems contacts the stakeholders for your preferred opportunities, performs screening, and establishes next steps for the interview process.
- The Recruiter schedules interviews with potential companies. We will help guide you through the process of setting up interviews and getting references and background checks.
- Accept a job offer and negotiate your salary. CFO Systems wants you to feel professional satisfaction from the start, with competitive pay and benefits in a supportive work environment.
- After you’ve been hired and onboarded by a company, CFO Systems will check back in with you and your new organization. We act as a liaison between both parties to address any concerns and support a successful ongoing professional relationship.
Ready to talk about your career?
We’ll help you find the right fit for your next career move. Beyond your resume, we care about understanding your personality, soft skills, and long-term goals.
Introduction to the Recruiting Team
Jennie Scheel, CPA
Stosh Getzfrid, CPA
President and Co-Founder
WHY WORK WITH US