We have extensive experience leading the financial affairs of organizations of all sizes. Our clients rely on the CFO Systems professionals to be part of their executive team while providing strategic, financial leadership, which includes supporting current CFOs at times when additional expertise is needed. We also offer leadership in the accounting and administrative departments, lender, or auditor relations, and sourcing of external experts, including attorneys, benefits advisors, etc.
Fractional, Interim, Project or Timeshare CFO
Our professionals make outsourcing the CFO role a practical choice.
- Provide supplemental resources for growing business
- Increase freedom for the CEO to focus on core business
- Improve management of the financial aspects of your business
- Enhance internal control and compliance standards with fewer surprises
- Minimize the impact of CFO vacancies or pending departures
- Access to a team of experienced leaders and resources for business decisions and effective business plans
CFO Systems Provides
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Liaising with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including negotiations
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Profitability analysis by service or product line
- Effective cash management
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, and critical business decisions
- Training and management for accounting staff
We can help lead your company to success by tailoring our efforts to partner with you, your people, procedures & processes. Drop us a note using our form or call us at 402.884.0066 and one of our team members will schedule a time to discuss how CFO Systems can help your business grow.